Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm back in the saddle. . .

Well, I arrived safe and sound back in the kingdom early in the am of Jan 9th. The flights were full but uneventful (read: we all didn't die in a fiery, horrible crash). In fact my first flight was ahead of schedule. The flight from Charlotte to Frankfurt can take as long as 10 hours but due to unusually strong winds ours was only just over 7 hours! We left an hour and a half late and still landed a half an hour ahead of schedule. That's the first time I've flown and the flight was delayed because we were ahead of schedule! Leave it to the airlines. . .

Now comes the hard part of trying to get back to a normal sleep pattern. I am writing this at 3:30 am, wide awake and hungry! It can take up to two weeks to get back in proper sleep mode but by then I will be working night shift and won't want to sleep during the night. . .

No comments: